Welcome to TipJar! A crisis-era podcast made to raise funds for artists in need.
In this episode, host Andie Bulman checks in with sketch comedy writer and actor Elizabeth Hicks, author Trudy J. Morgan-Cole, drag queen Eda Kumquat and musician Andrea Monro. All of these artists have had opportunities and work cancelled by the current crisis.
We encourage you to visit https://www.gofundme.com/f/tipjar-a-crisis-era-podcast-for-good and donate. Proceeds go to the CAPE Fund, which offers one-time emergency financial relief to artists who are unable to work because of injury or catastrophe.
Transparency: 80% of donations will go directly to CAPE. The remaining 20% will go towards the production of the podcast.